General objective of this lecture is to describe on Genuine Consent Agreement. Genuine Consent concept deals with an individual’s choice of entering into agreements. Two or more person are said to consent when they agree upon the same thing in the same sense. Here also focus on lack of genuine consent: coercion /duress, undue influence, fraud, Misrepresentation and mutual mistake of fact. Finally focus on undue influence; it occurs when a contract is made between parties sharing a special relationship and he uses the position to obtain an unfair advantages over the other advantage or abuse of that relationship.
- Describe on Have Better Understanding of Dispute a Trust
- Assignment on Fundamental Rights Violation
- Lecture on Dividend
- Research Paper on Islamic Law And Its Practices in Major Muslim Countries
- Legal Analysis on Ombudsman in Bangladesh
- Report on The Role of Speedy Trial Tribunal in Administration of Justice