General purpose of this lecture is to explain on Transfer of Title, in terms of Business Law. If transfer of title by non owner, the act would be; estoppels, sale by mercantile agent, sale by one or several joint owner, sale of goods obtained under voidable agreement, sale by the seller in possession of goods after sale, buyer in possession of goods over which the seller has some rights and an unpaid seller. When the Seller Has Imperfect Title; should remind that; a void title is no title at all. If seller sells stolen property, title does not pass to buyer – Buyer beware!
- Nokia Siemens Networks Bangladesh Ltd (Part 3)
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Vardhman Special Steels Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of East India Distilleries Parry Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Define on Strategy and Business Development to Grow Business
- The Origin of Bookbinding Technique