It is a broadly described annual report of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited in the year of 2015. The total portfolio of the Company increased to Taka. 7,393.31 million from Taka. 5,567.60 million during 2015, registering a growth rate of 32.79%. The operating income during the period under reference was BDT 553.27 million representing an increase of 26.90% upon that of the year 2014. Net Interest Income Tk. 509.70 million. Profit before Tax Tk. 399.55 million. NHFIL has earned a net profit after tax of Tk. 230.96 million as against Tk. 209.59 million in the previous year. The earnings per share (EPS) stood at 2.17 in 2015 as against 1.97 in 2014.
The Board of Directors recommended a @17% Cash Dividend i.e. Tk. 1.70 for each share for the year ended 31st December 2015, subject to approval at the 17th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Housing Finance and Investment Limited:
- Report on Corporate Governance of Eastern Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Rangpur Foundry Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2011 of Agrani Bank Limited
- Risk Management for Financial Contracts
- Annual Report 2011 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Prime Bank Limited