It is a broadly described annual report of Vijaya Bank Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 154881,57,59 Crore. The Total Business of the Bank grew from Rs. 2,16,206 Crore as on 31st March 2016 to Rs. 2,29,833 Crore as on 31st March 2017. The Total Deposits of the Bank grew from Rs. 125441 Crore as on 31st March 2016 to Rs. 133012 Crore as on 31st March 2017. The Net Worth of the Bank increased from Rs. 6550.50 Crore to Rs. 6976.90 Crore this year. The total paid up (equity share) capital of the Bank is Rs. 998.84 Crore. The Bank’s total expenditure was Rs. 13280,23,61 Crore during FY 2016-17. The Operating Profit of the Bank has increased from Rs. 1549 Crore as on 31st March 2016 to Rs. 2421 Crore as on 31st March 2017, there by recording a growth rate of 56.32%. The net profit of the Bank for the year 2016-17 increased from Rs. 382 Crore as on 31st March 2016 to Rs. 750 Crore as on 31st March 2017, by registering a Y-o-Y growth rate of 96.56%. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank during the year was Rs. 7.57.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1.50 per share (@15%), for the year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Vijaya Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of MJL Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Biocon Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Rain Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Samorita Hospital Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Tata Investment Corporation Limited