Asset Recovery is the process of maximizing the significance of unused or end of lifestyle assets through successful reuse or divestment. Both large in addition to small organizations train asset recovery at some level while using the end goal of getting the greatest possible return through the asset. All assets are not only limited to equipments which can be used but additionally the materials in addition to parts. Take as an example the surplus materials for instance electrical equipments. Electro-mechanical panel boards, power panel switches, electrical safety switches and the likes are also viewed as an asset.
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Summit Bank Limited
- Report on Trust Bank Limited
- Organization Structure of Grameenphone Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- Internship Report On Foreign Exchange Activities and Loan of Exim Bank Ltd