Marketing Audit internal is critical for a marketing plan as ‘it will be the means by which an organization can identify a strengths and weaknesses as they relate to additional opportunities. The advantages of an Marketing Audit internal consist inside possibility of the interior auditor to conduct a consistent audit and not a punctual one, and in his great information about the company internal situation, his unrestricted access for the company data in addition to information.
- Term paper on Service Marketing in Hospitals
- Presentation on Market Efficiency
- Location Based Service
- Assignment on Analysis of Customers Satisfaction A case Study on IFIC Bank Ltd
- Marketing Analysis and Opportunities of PE Foam Product in Bangladesh of Joongbo Multimode Chemicals
- Report on NIDO Milk Powder of Nestle Bangladesh