Screen printing is usually a printing technique that works on the woven mesh to guide an ink-blocking stencil to obtain a desired photograph. The attached stencil forms open elements of mesh that shift ink or other printable materials which is often pressed through the mesh like a sharp-edged image onto a substrate. Screen printing is usually a method used mostly for flat or relatively flat working surface printing. The procedure involves an excellent mesh or monitor securely stretched about a stiff framework. Basically, it will be the process of having a mesh-based stencil to put on ink onto a substrate, whether it be T-shirts, cards, stickers, vinyl, wooden, or other product.
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Marketing Plan on American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Branding and Promotional Strategies of Airtel Telecom in Bangladesh
- Assignment on Analysis of Customers Satisfaction A case Study on IFIC Bank Ltd
- Advantage of a Logo for a Company
- Internship report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of Grameen Phone Limited