Curriculum Vita Format for Bank or Accounts Assistant Job
An enthusiastic individual with an interest in moving into management training which will allow further development of my leadership and communication skills working in a fast moving environment, which will provide challenges.
Professional Experience: (State experiences, if you have. Examples; like…..)
(Date) experience in internship in (Company name).
(xx year) experience in (Company name) as a (Position name).
Work on (Position name) for fresh customers as per (Company name) policies from (date) to (date).
- Desire for growth, Enthusiastic, Committed towards work, Honest, Feel comfortable to work in team environment.
- Focus on quality selling and improve selling skills.
- Focus on daily basis target and achieve target to improve my performance.
- Always focus on quality sale and improve not only my performance but also my line manager and my organization, etc.
B.COM (IT) in (Institute name) from (date).
F.A in (Institute name) from (date).
(State your academic qualification, as you have achieved)
Microsoft Office, Internet browsing, etc.
(State two common reference of your recognised person)
- Top 10 Longest Rivers of the World
- Capital Punishment or Death Penalty should be abolished – an Open Speech
- Welcome Speech sample format for New Principal
- Sample Experience Letter for Head of Department
- Sample Resignation Letter format to Law Firm
- Computers will allow people to work from home – an Open Speech